But first, a few announcements:
➡ VCU is requiring that all attendees at the Tuesday meeting wear a mask while indoors.
➡ The Friends Meeting has asked that everybody inside the building at the Thursday meeting be vaccinated *AND* masked. See below for details.
➡ Monthly Sangha Intentions meetings will be held immediately following the Thursday meeting.
➡ Contact List – we now have a contact list for the Richmond Sangha. Please see link at the bottom of this page for more details.
Why does it say “Joseph Samuel” when I Venmo @rdrva?
Because Joe is our treasurer – https://rdrva.org/2021/03/13/why-is-rdrva-named-joseph-samuel/
- 8:00pm (please note the time change to 8pm effective 8/10/2021)
- On Zoom:
- Number: 958 363 051
- Password: recover830
- In Person:
- Rams in Recovery clubhouse
- 1103 W. Marshall St, Richmond, VA 23284
- Mask required
- On Zoom:
- 7:30pm at Richmond Friends Meeting (was at Yoga Source, was at Forest Hill Park)
- 4500 Kensington Ave, Richmond, VA 23221
- Use side entrance on Commonwealth
- The Friends Meeting has asked that only vaccinated AND masked people gather in the building.
- Hatcher Memorial Baptist Church
- 2300 Dumbarton Rd, Richmond, VA 23228
- (Use Dumbarton entrance, 3rd floor conference room)
- Masks are required.
→ The Richmond Sangha of Recovery Dharma uses the Recovery Dharma literature and meeting format.
→ All meetings are 1 hour. No prior knowledge of Buddhism is necessary.
→ The Sangha holds a Group Intentions meeting on the first Thursday of each month, immediately after the Thursday meeting.
→ If you would like to chair a meeting, please sign up here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A5kc2egoCnN7ipkTNOHJlrb2FMUrHyMw6-iLcn8v07s/edit
→ Other local/regional Recovery Dharma sanghas also host online meetings – https://recoverydharma.org/online-meetings
→ Recovery Dharma Online is an all-online Recovery Dharma sangha – https://recoverydharma.online
→ Contact List – you can find Richmond sangha members here, or add your information if you feel comfortable doing so. If adding your information, please keep in mind that this list is public and is not in any way secured. https://docs.google.com/document/d/13hs_nOIQP80ZETFpnZ2zc9MjhIeh1PMSY3Ji1Rg7gXU/edit?usp=sharing